View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 01:43 PM   #9
Banned

All I needed was some potatos and cokes. So I head straight to the cokes (left wall) then the potatos (back on the west wall). Then decided to grab some coffee, way back east. So I head east from being far west, didn't take long to figure out I had made a big mistake, for some reason the flow was east to west and I was going the wrong way, I couldn't help but think of......

It was totally crazy, I should have started coughing that would have cleared a path.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote