View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 09:35 AM   #60
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
When the refs don’t throw a flag on Suh after he hit Mahomes in the head and put a choke hold on him on a Mahomes slide play, considering how tightly they were officiating the game against the Chiefs, that isn’t balanced.
I forgot that one, I was waiting for the flag and it never came. Also when Mahomes tackled that runner at the goal line and another Rams player fell on top of him, there should of been piling on or unnecessary roughness on that play, but that would of nullified a Rams TD, wait a minute, they'll say that it occurred after the play so the penalty would be inforced on the kickoff, but it never came either.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli