View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:29 PM   #66
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
lol what

Online is full of multitabling pros who are making very good calculating decisions. Much less fish as well.

Live is full of plumbers, ditch diggers, wealth managers, drunk guys who have no sound strategy. Luck plays a big factor in both but if your winrate per table live is 10-15x higher than an online game then your variance will be lower and in turn the probability of you winning a given session increases.

If my winrate at a live 5/10 game was the same as an online 5/10 game where I could also play 8 tables, I could probably be a billionaire by the time I died.
I've seen WAY more wildcards in online games.

And that's not to say that all of them are - there are absolutely pros online. But it only takes 1 or 2 guys at a table to screw up any sort of dynamic (I've been in rooms where a pro gets pissed and leaves because no amount of 'calculating' will save you when you have a lunatic in there).

I've always found live games to give 'truer' outcomes because you're less likely to have that 1 or 2 people at the table who are playing with their hair on fire. And there are still plenty of those even at 5/10 games.

I never played much beyond the 5/10 games. I suspect at 10/25 you've weeded out most of those really nutty players. Certainly anything beyond that you will have. But it's been my experience that there are still a TON of erratic players all the way up to 5/10 games.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.