Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 09:50 AM   #376
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yes the music is one of the best things about the series. The original music plus all the cool 80s tunes.

The first episode when they were pranking Dustin with the toys the music really sounded like it was from Killer Klowns From Outer Space.
Hearing the kids talk pulls me out a little because I was basically that age at that time but everything else seems pretty legit. The music is perfect and the fine touches here and there (just hit pause at a random moment at the mall or in a house, you'll see) bring back a bunch of memories.

Just seeing this makes me want to buy a turntable and rotary phone...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.