View Single Post
Old 08-01-2001, 06:36 PM   #171
oxymoron

We've responded numerous times Falstaff. You have a complete misperception of the team and refuse to acknowledge it, so there's no point in talking about it any more. There's absolutely NOTHING about this team that could be even loosely construed as derogatory towards the American Indian. I have at least 4 posts on this thread which explain why, after which point I decided there was no point in continuing the discussion because you won't listen to anything that anyone says. There are countless other threads which also explain why, such as why the team is named "Chiefs" in the first place but you simply refuse to listen. You have your preconceived notion, and that's that.

I'm not going to waste my time with you any more. I'd rather have a meaningful discussion, such as one about food.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.