View Single Post
Old 08-01-2001, 06:33 PM   #168
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally posted by falstaff
I cannot believe that I am being THREATNED to be booted from Cheifs Planet! I have not violated ANY rules. Additionaly, I am posting honest, intelligent and open thoughts.

If I am banished for thinking differently than the Chiefs Planet Masses - it is a true shame. For this not only constitutes RACISM but rings of pre-war Germany. I suppose you also plan to burn any books that dop not fall in line with Chiefs Planet rhetoric.

I was hoping to enlighten some people and possibly spark some intelligent conversation. I was greeted with insults, threats and recipies. Apperently Chiefs fans are not only racist, but ignorant as well.
Well I certainly am missing the intelligence. I am also missing respectful responses to legitimate questions. I am seeing you basically characterizing someones looks as neo-nazi. I see someone classifying every single Chiefs fan a racist (a bozo labeling 100s of thousand people racist is not likely to endear someone as a non-troll). A person who believes they are more enlighted than 100s of thousand steps way beyond ignorance and arrogance. A fool who would compare the discussion here to anything related to pre-war Germany lacks integrity and is asking to be ignored. Finally the person does not understand the difference between people showing disapproval by ignoring him and discussing food and then labels them the ones who are ignorant.

Let me make one thing clear, if you are not removed you go on my ignore list. You will be only the second person ever, and that pretty much sums up my opinion of you and the tripe you post.

I suggest finding another BB where someone gives a damn about your diatribe. I doubt that even Thomas or Donald at the Pen will be there for you so please skip that BB as well.

You are the weakest link! Goodbye!!! :o
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.