View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 02:32 PM   #132
Veteran

The thing that would worry me if I were a chef fan is that Amerson's deal is built to expand from $2+Mill up to nearly $6Mill, that is close to starting money.

I still think the addition of Fuller and Amerson is to upgrade the poor depth at the #2 and #3 CB spots but if they brought those guys in to take over for the #1 and #2 positions then the rumor makes sense.

The article brings up one instance last year but Peters has a history of losing his cool on the sidelines, the Chicago loss about 2 years ago comes to mind, I know there were other times he lost his cool and was flagged for it. Then there were the time(s) where he left the locker room before the press got there and the fact he was talking trash up 24-3 vs the Titans weren't good looks either.

They know what they were getting into when they drafted him, doesn't surprise me we are still talking about his behavior this far into his career.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.