Thread: Movies and TV Avengers: Infinity War
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 07:31 AM   #710
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
That was the only thing, I thought maybe this was the way they would get rid of the older guys that they needed to get rid of. I believe the Black Panther was the third guy to go and I said, nope, they are all or most coming back.

But then again, you have to look at this as one big movie and the second one is just the second half of it. Most movies the bad guy wins at some point and you know the good guys are going to come out on top at some point, you just don't know how.
Right. And I’m trying not to let it adversely affect my view of the movie. It’s my fault not marvel.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.