Thread: Movies and TV Avengers: Infinity War
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 07:08 AM   #709
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Finally saw it yesterday. They need to stop releasing this shit when I have fieldwork to do!

It was good. It was really good to see everybody on screen. They did a great job of managing it all.

Holland’s performance as he was fading away hit hard. That was really really good filmmaking. I watched an emergency awesome video where he made an interesting connection. He said his first scene on the film was his Spidey sense standing up his hair and before he started fading away he said he didn’t feel so good whereas everybody else it just happened. His Spidey sense told him something bad was going to happen before it did. Quality shit there.

Problem is though, as soon as he faded away I thought “Nope. They’re getting them all back”. It took me out of it. It’s not the movie or the writings fault. It’s mine. But it happened.
That was the only thing, I thought maybe this was the way they would get rid of the older guys that they needed to get rid of. I believe the Black Panther was the third guy to go and I said, nope, they are all or most coming back.

But then again, you have to look at this as one big movie and the second one is just the second half of it. Most movies the bad guy wins at some point and you know the good guys are going to come out on top at some point, you just don't know how.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.