Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 04:55 PM   #136
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I read that part before my first post. I just offered you the only solution likely to get you anywhere. They aren't going to bust their asses chopping hedge. You know how big of a pain that is first hand. They certainly aren't going to do whatever it takes to help you maintain your side of the fence, nor do i wager you want them in your backyard trimming shit anyway. Offer to pay to remove the brush problem completely and pay for a new privacy fence, or be prepared to live with the current situation.

Or hire lawyers and end up in the same boat anyway, less the cost of the lawyers. You ain't getting them to pay for that shit no matter how much you wish it.
Or the neighbors think its his yard from the survey when they bought their house and wonder why he doesn't take care of his yard better.

I wonder what forum their thread about him is on
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote