View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #858
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Eh...maybe. His posts were very Smith biased, but I'm not sure that, in of itself, is necessarily bad. (Other than there was a Anti-Smith contingent being led by C.E. and the two went at each other, which resulted in both individuals going a little overboard, reactionary and extremist in their statements.)

However, I think this went into total dog pile mode way too quickly (or it least it seemed that way to me). Something different about this one than ones in years past. I just hope we, as a collective, aren't devolving into something more malevolent than what has been considered de rigor for a while around here.

“All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established.”
― Aristotle
Good post. However, it went into dog pile mode because of the thread that was deleted. This is just a continuation of that thread.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.