Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 03:47 AM   #3419
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Huh? Check my history. I was talking about Clark when he was playing shitty last year. When a player is playing shitty, I comment on it. When they play well, I comment on it.

Do you think he's playing well right now?

Let me guess? I dOnT cAre AboUt ReGulAr SeaSoN.

And if you think that he's going to turn it up and play up to expectations in the post season, what do you think the deal is right now? He's not trying?
I liked his attitude and his stats in the post season last year, but I don't remember a play he made that really was a game changer. Ended the games with a sack isnt really all that clutch considering we were up double digits and even if he doesn't make the sack we still win.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.