View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 08:17 AM   #1770
sorta mod-ish

And I'd say you pretty much nailed it, minus the gay lizard stuff, handling packages 24/7, having to ask to go out with the fellas because I ****ING DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT.* And just because I married into a filthy Cornhusker family does NOT mean I go looking for more filthy Cornhuskers to humiliate myself further with. Besides, Bugeater is an avid bicyclist - I wouldn't touch that nutsack with Jim Jones' confused mouth. But I'll have a beer with any of you pissants anytime. I've actually survived a tailgate with Phobia after he had a cleansing cabbage soup regimine the day before (true story. Christ on a stick). Just let me clear it with my house secretary first.

*I'll probably delete this as soon as she reads it, so someone save it for me. TIA
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.