View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #308
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all who made the trip,it was great seeing you and to any planeteers who may be in the area on a weekend the gameroom is always open for football and drinks so so don't be strangers,especially the two of you who live in St Joe and have never been here.
The worst part about coming up there to party is the freaking drive home. As much as I enjoyed meeting Rausch, I told him I wasn't going to offer to give him a ride next year. After dropping him off, I was okay from Jeff City to Camdenton. Staying awake from Camdenton to Springfield was a bitch. I'm not sorry I offered to this year. It was good to finally meet him.

Anyway, it was fun, as always, Joe. Once again, I took my camera, but I didn't take any pictures. Looking forward to seeing more that others might have.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.