View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 05:58 AM   #304
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Nzoner looks kind of mellow this year.
Nzoner started drinking at 4 p.m. Friday and stayed at the bar into the night to watch KU get beat and then a ZZ Top cover band,got so shitfaced I had to call a cab.So by Saturday when that video was shot,I was on bottle 2 of the Cuervo Golden Margs and pretty much out of it.My 45 year old butt is starting to feel those kinds of nights longer and longer.

Gotta say I was proud of Rausch and Sedated they started Friday and drank well into Sunday mornin' and immediately started again when their eyes opened,memories of EndDelt.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.