Thread: Movies and TV Top 10 favorite films of the 2010s?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #41
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
That's what I did, I have 2500 movies rated on IMDB. I pulled up my ratings and selected newest ratings and went through to 2010 and looked for my 10, 9 and 8 ratings and came up the list I posted. I'm surprised I'm the only one that picked The Shape of Water. I thought it had everything, sci-fi, mystery, suspense, great acting, I believe it would be a great flick for TNT or TBS to run on the weeksends in place of Forrest Gump. Here's my list again.

American Hustle
Silver Linings Playbook
The Girl on the Train
Gone Girl
Ex Machina
The Shape of Water
The Revenant
Blue Jasmine
Black Swam
The Town
Between the cost of going to the movies being so expensive now and not subscribing to the movie channels, I miss a lot more movies now that I would have seen once upon a time. Hell, I've only seen three of these movies (Silver Linings Playbook, Ex Machina and Revenant).
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.