Thread: Movies and TV Top 10 favorite films of the 2010s?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 08:58 AM   #31
I could of gone pro

There are some movies that are fun to watch but I didn't include because they are what some people might consider to be mindless. "Drive" was mentioned and I just looked at my IMDB score and I gave it an 8.0, I didn't include it because it was fun to watch, but as some have said, I can't remember what it was about. Another just like that was "Baby Driver" which I also gave an 8, although I think more for just the music, the soundtrack made the movie. My third guilty pleasure I didn't include was "Hardcore Henry", which I also gave an 8. That was really fun to watch, but what was it about? On my list for example, The Girl on the Train I can tell you everything that went on in that movie, I believe I've seen it 5 times, that's a memorable movie.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli