Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 03:03 PM   #104
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
SO IS YOUR FACE

Granted, I was a huge fan of the Watchmen graphic novel, so I'm sure that weighs in. Snyder is kind of Lucas Lite - he's great at visuals and SFX, but terrible* at script and direction. Look at Sucker Punch for all the proof you need about that statement.

*Ok, "terrible" might be a bit strong, but neither of those guys are masters of it, to be sure.
I was just ****ing with you. That line actually gets a "die in a car fire asap" from Frazod nine times out of ten.

I really didn't like the movie myself, but really can't say why. Maybe it's the tone- who knows? But I recognize that a lot of people liked it so I won't say it's a horrible movie. It just didn't suit my tastes.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.