View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #2383
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG K View Post
That's what I am talking about! Hoorah! Women may or may not be physically as strong but, it is not about that. I have beaten the living shit out of men 50 lbs heavier then me. But anytime I have scorned a woman, I have been left for dead.....GC doesn't understand this. Women can KILL you with the power triangle, they can KILL you with kindness or, they can KILL you with the REVENGE factor.......You know, "I will **** all of your friends just to hurt" you REVENGE?

Going against a woman is a no win situation. Your better off fighting a man in a cage match to the death........
Oh, I'm talking about beating the living shit out of GC, not talking about dating him, then screwing all of his friends...lol..but yes, you are a very wise man to have learned these things and wonderful of you to share the word!!
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.