Thread: Life Annoying Neighbors...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 10:03 AM   #22
Most Valuable Villain

When we lived in California, we had a lady and her kids buy the house next to us. When we moved in to our house years prior to that, it was blatantly obvious that the fence surrounding our backyard needed to be replaced. Because we one house on each side, that meant that we would have to work with three different people to get it done….I.e make sure they were happy with everything.

We ended up getting the longest section to the rear replaced no problem. We were saving up money to work on the other two when the new neighbor came in. She came over one day and said that she was looking to replace the fence that we shared and she wanted to know if we wanted to pay half. I told her that we would think about it and get back to her about it.

Bitch showed up two days later with the fence guy and told us how much our half would be. I smiled, nodded and told her to have fun paying for the entire thing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote