View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 08:09 PM   #3
Banned

Going as it's been going for a long time, simply a routine thing. You find a system/routine that works for you then just roll with it. Proud of myself for never ever missing a workout, and with family/friends needing things that isn't always easy. Six days on, alternating body parts with Sunday off. Don't worry about the diet not looking to win Mr. Olympia. Multi vit/min/B-12 tab my only supplements.

The key thing now is flexibilty and cardio, I put more into that aspect of things than I used to.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-18-2020 at 08:17 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote