Thread: Home and Auto EV Cars/Trucks
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 07:32 AM   #135
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
I know Calfifornia has already considered a road tax "usage" tax that would be payed annually based on how many miles were driven. It didn't gain much ground; however, the closer we get to the 2035 all electric date, that will have to change as the amount of money raised by the gas tax will get less and less. I know I won't have to worry about that as I am eligible to leave California at the end of next year.
That is something they are considering now in Kansas. I just hope they don't do something stupid, like put another tax on all electricity customers.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.