Thread: Life Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 07:36 AM   #15
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It happened a few times when I was a teenager. The first time was truly the worst bc I thought I was in a dream and I was frozen while someone broke into my house.
Once it was explained to me, it wasn’t near as bad bc I could kind of read my way through it and remember that it wasn’t dangerous.

Nowadays I struggle from sleep anxiety and that my friends, is a bitch.
My ex wife had that. Holy shit, what a mess. Huge strain on the marriage. I'm the type of person who's asleep about .2 seconds after my head hits the pillow. She on the other hand would sit there and worry and cry and get mad because I wouldn't stay awake with her. She would resent me for sleeping, and it was just the worst.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.