View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 09:55 PM   #1558
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Yeah I don't want to get crazy with the lift because of all the work that goes into them..I really don't want to buy new drive shafts and replace all the steering up front and install long arm kits..athe 4 inches I think it is better to go long arm anyway

Besides I'm going to give this to my son when he turns 16 so I don't want to build him something too bad ass since my first vehicle was a nothing special

if you were to mod it with leaf springs instead of coil springs you'll get a beefy looking ride especially if it has a soft top and/or doors.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.