View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 08:42 PM   #1556
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Ive installed several. I got some ****ed up Heim joints once. The threes always seem to go well.It's when they wanna go crazy suspension and body. I've done a couple long arm kits that are a lot of work
Yeah I don't want to get crazy with the lift because of all the work that goes into them..I really don't want to buy new drive shafts and replace all the steering up front and install long arm kits..athe 4 inches I think it is better to go long arm anyway

Besides I'm going to give this to my son when he turns 16 so I don't want to build him something too bad ass since my first vehicle was a nothing special
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.