View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #195
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashride View Post
Of course it wouldnt come up lol This is just a situation if you DID go up to them. Assuming you and the said friend were single, I highly doubt he would refuse if he was attracted in any way. I dont think you realize how much of a dog guys can be.
My forever optimism thinks that they would have greater will power to know that it was just a moment of weakness and would respect me...

but I also think the thought would repulse them as well. Seriously, these are guys who I played kickball with, climbed trees with, and hid under tables with in the basement in tornadoes. I went through their parents divorcing with them, grandfathers dying, and lots of other challenges. We went through puberty together without messing with each other...if we made it through all of that, then I think we're good.
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.