View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 08:11 PM   #214
Veteran

I've been given the opportunity to watch the game today with my 75 year old dad, by daughters, my wife and both grandkids (4 generations). My 9 year old grandson is a huge Mahomes and Berry fan, he was literally dancing when Mahomes scored at the end of the half. My dad was the only person in the house who recalls Superbowl 4, so having everybody together was awesome.

I've spent the last 2+ hours watching highlights, NFL network, ect just trying to soak it all in. Watching players eyes swell with tears made it hard to hold back a few of my own. Seeing good 'ol Bobby Bell hand the Lamar Hunt trophy to Clark was awesome, Andy repping the crowd with the "How about those Chiefs!", Honey Badger's emotions getting the best of him, and best of all 2019 MVP Patrick Mahomes.

I want to congratulate all of you, especially those of you I've spent countless hours reading comments from going all the way back to the old KC Star message boards. It's been a long and hard journey through a lot of lean years, but it's FINALLY our turn to feel the emotions of what it's like to root for your team in the Superbowl. It's might take a few days, but I won't stop until I've repped every person in this post.

CONGRATS EVERYBODY!!!!!! One more win....
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote