View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #28
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post
You do realize that your defeat is inevitable and I will win this? Do not resist. I will burn Draft Planet to the ground and I will win. All of you, everyone in this forum, will realize that it was wrong to oppose me in the first place. I will win Draft Planet this time and there will be no survivors... except puppies, kittens, and babies because they are so darn cute.
I believe Okie responded to you in the wrong thread. He had the following message for you:
"Too hot for meatloaf?
Are you ****ing insane
Plate that shit up"
After further thought and analysis, I reason that Okie is using a clever metaphor to suggest that my reign as the King of Draft Planet will remain intact for a third consecutive year and any feeble attempts to the contrary will result in eternal damnation for those who dare to challenge me.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.