View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #27
Amateur Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
You do realize that your defeat is inevitable and I will win this? Do not resist. I will burn Draft Planet to the ground and I will win. All of you, everyone in this forum, will realize that it was wrong to oppose me in the first place. I will win Draft Planet this time and there will be no survivors... except puppies, kittens, and babies because they are so darn cute.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.