View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 10:29 AM   #165
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I grew up loving the Avs with Sakic/Forsberg/rob blake/paul kariya (for those that remember him) adam foote/hedjuk/deadmarsh/hinote etc

I haven't had a chance to watch the avs real close as of late - are they legit cup contenders this year?
I still have a Chris Drury bobblehead... he won the Hobey Baker and then NHL rookie of the year (Makar could do the same).

Avalanche are 5th in both goals and goals against, even with all the injuries to their top lines and Grubauer... they should be dangerous this postseason if they can get and stay healthy.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.