View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 09:46 PM   #515
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

You defend Hootie with every opportunity to defend Hootie. You've defended him in more than a dozen posts in this thread alone.

You defended him against Phobia, you've defended him against other members (including me) and I'm sure you'll continue to defend him in the future.

I've got no dog in this hunt and nothing that's been posted is in any way a surprise, nor is it a surprise that you've rushed to White Knight Hootie.

Cue the defense of "Saul" of himself.

I was about to make the identical observation, but it's so self-evident it barely needed saying.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.