Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 12:54 AM   #268
You gotta kill a few people

If you're into animated superhero flicks, Justice League: War was damn good. I won't say it's quite on the level of Crisis On Two Earths or Doom but it was, at the very least, pretty close.

It was a decent Justice League origin story and the animation was on point. My only complaint is that they made Green Lantern seem like a pussy and I'd rather have seen Aquaman instead of Cyborg (although I understand why Cyborg made more sense given the plot). Also, Wonder Woman put in a disgusting amount of work.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.