View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 03:29 PM   #16
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
How is your VPN + NFL Gamepass working? I had it for one season but it ended up being a hassle and I dropped it. I'm wondering if my VPN wasn't very good. How much do you spend on the two together?
I run it off of my media center laptop using PIA VPN though Mexico, and it works great. $40/year for PIA I think (I'd probably pay for it anyway) and $130/year for NFL Gamepass (though I think they're bumping it to $200/year next season).

For whatever reason, the Windows NFL app is way better quality than what you can get through the web browser. I get full 1080p 60fps feeds pretty steadily, though it does bump down from that here and there.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.