View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 08:22 AM   #38
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I can understand different tastes in vocal styles but the bands name is Cannibal Corpse.

Are you really expecting a song called Stripped, Raped and Strangled to be sang with a Meat Loaf vocal style?

Think of death metal vocals as an additional instrument. Nobody gives a single **** about the lyrics.
Indeed. I mean, how could they?

Thing is, I'm a vocalist, and so I pay very close attention to and give heavy weight to a band's vocals. It baffles me that you could have a band full of really damn good musicians only to have it ruined by the same flat, phlegmy growling vocals...I mean seriously, it does take some work to do that shit to your voice, but I'd hardly call it singing...

/old man Maiden fan out...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.