View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 11:14 PM   #12
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Oh, I wouldn't go that far with Rivers. He was no Dan Marino.

If Rivers gets in, the I guess the floodgates will open for other non-deserving QB's like Matt Ryan and Matt Stafford (at least to date - maybe he'll do something with the Rams but until he does, he's just another guy with a bunch of stats).

I really hope the writers are smart enough to see that while Rivers has big numbers, he was never able to put the Chargers on his back and will his team to a significant victory, even while playing next to two other Hall of Famers in Tomlinson and Gates.

As for Eli, the dude won two Super Bowls for the New York Giants. He's a shoo-in.
I’d have to do some number crunching so I’ll revisit this post in like 2 or 3 days-going out of town-but Rivers was a phenomenal QB who literally got the wrong results in the postseason similar to Marino.

The 2006 loss to the Patriots was in large part due to an incredibly fluke fumble on an interception return that Marty wasted his last timeout on an unsuccessful challenge in addition to Kaeding shitting the bed

He went toe to toe with the 2007 Patriots on a torn ACL in the AFC Championship game in Foxboro.

Yes, his team didn’t make the SB, took advantage of a down AFC West for like 5 years, but he still played at a high level.

Ryan’s probably in for longevity along with multiple PO appearances and a MVP. Stafford is similar caliber of him but was stuck in Detroit.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote