View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 10:53 AM   #139
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Hey, it got Greg McElroy drafted...

I just wonder if college football still allows for that sort of player to have much success. Even Alabama isn't dragging guys like that along for the ride anymore (though I guess Georgia pretty much has for 2 seasons now).
Stetson Bennett is as athletically limited, if not moreso, than all of Saban’s QBs at Alabama prior to Hurts.

I don’t think Bennett will amount to much in the NFL, and while he didn’t put up crazy numbers or anything at Georgia, he did exactly what Smart/Monken wanted him to do and earned the right to be a Heisman finalist despite what some people might think.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.