View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 01:55 AM   #823
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Here's the deal: Sometime in the next few days I'm going to go back and watch about 6 of the 49ers games. Including their playoff games. Then I'm going to start matching up stats lines for both the Niners and their opponents. Then I'm going to weigh those stats against similar teams that the Chiefs have played. Right down to 40 times, height and weights of various key players.

And then I'm going to evaluate that data and figure out just how predicated the Niners offense is on the run. How much of a crutch it really is for Jimmy G. See if Spags is going to take the run game away from you, or if he doesn't need to, and should focus on Kittle and Samuel more.

But my gut says that the Niners need to run the ball to be successful. That without getting to 3rd and short consistently, Jimmy isn't going to be efficient about converting, and that you guys will end up punting on 5 or more possessions on average against our defense.

Meanwhile, our offense is going to score on about 55-65% of our possessions.

You see how this is probably going to play out?

Your Niners score on 3-4 possessions.

Our Chiefs score on 5 or 6.

Now I won't know for sure until I grind through all of that data, but I'm probably right. I have been for every Chiefs game since week 11.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.