View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 10:02 AM   #140
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I like horror movies that have older cast members. Actors like George C. Scott in The Changeling, Gregory Peck in The Omen, Charles Durning in When a Stranger calls can really add a bit of gravitas.

I watched the Maniac remake from 2012. Worth a watch. Some gory kills and some boobs. Not too crazy about the first person pov camera work though.

I also watched Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. It's a slasher mockumentary. Pretty cool. Slasher fans, or people who enjoyed Cabin in the Woods should like it.
I think I've seen that Leslie Vernon one. I'll look later on to confirm.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.