View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004, 09:21 PM   #298
Supporter

Forget ALL of the previous posts on this thread....except mine.

In truth...you're not going to say "how was the macaroni, are you ready to bust my cherr-ah now?"

NO...........

You're going to having a nice time doing something else(watching movie, on a walk...whatever).

You're going to feel the moment is right....your hands will get sweaty, your voice will crack, and you might have some twitching..............Take a deep breath stick your hands in your pockets(to dry them on the paper towels I'm now recommending you place there before hand, for this exact moment).....and another one with some luck.

You'll work your nerve....you'll kiss her...........if she kisses back....you work on that a while.......you'll move on(if you're skilled) to gently rub the inside of her elbow pits...........and you'll work your way around the bases..........while rounding 3rd, if you're a gentleman, you'll ask "are you sure"......if she nods...............Plow deep.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.