Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 03:34 PM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wilson isn't a fit in this offense any more. He was better in a dink-dunk Alex Smith offense. He was never a great deep ball guy and often gator arm'd passes that were slightly outside his frame.

I don't think he's a match here anymore based on what we do, what Veach says he looks for, and what Wilson has done historically.
In fairness, we have Patrick Mahomes II. There won't be passes slightly outside his frame with Patrick Mahomes II.

But yeah, I think we've moved beyond Albert Wilson. No need to bring in a veteran at that position when you can find young, fast guys in the draft.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote