View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 01:56 PM   #115
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I saw that the Seahawks are trying to move Jeremy lane and Alex Collins. That could be a two birds with one stone kinda move
I'd definitely kick the tires on Lane. He may not have much left at this point but he's at least worth some film study.

Collins...eh, didn't care for him out of the draft and ultimately don't know that he'd be any kind of improvement. Again, I guess I'd be willing to look at tape on him to change my mind but I never recall thinking that he's anything more than a guy who would ultimately be a product of his system. If that's the case, I'm not sure what purpose he really serves here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.