View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 12:46 PM   #112
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
While don't disagree, I'm actually using Devey as a "placeholder" because I think the Chiefs will carry nine offensive lineman going into the season.

Well, that's the other thing: As much as we all would like to see Jah Reid cut, I'm just not certain that they can find someone off the waiver wire to replace him.

In theory, it seems like it would be easy but with their waiver priority so low, it might be difficult.
You look at the Mahomes GIF thread? Every one of those scramble drills that Mahomes was in was become Reid got beat like a rented mule. And this was AFTER I had already decided that he needed to get cut. He was easily that bad in weeks 1 and 2.

Yes, they can upgrade on Jah Reid. It would be impossible not to be able to do so. He's truly awful.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.