View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 12:30 PM   #111
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You're carrying one more OL than I am - you're keeping Devey on the roster, I'm using the spot on a WR.

Otherwise we have a pretty similar general construction.

Devey's a 29 yr old UDFA with a nothing of a career. I see no way he makes the roster given the raw numbers we can throw at the interior OL. Moreover, they could cut him loose and he'll just sit on the street for awhile. If they need him, they'll re-sign him (more likely they'll just call up Mama from the PS). I don't see a home for him.
While don't disagree, I'm actually using Devey as a "placeholder" because I think the Chiefs will carry nine offensive lineman going into the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not wholly convinced they carry 7 WRs either; could see them trying to hold onto another OLB. Or...sadly...Jah Reid. But I've been trying to get rid of him since week 1 and Erving is my light at the end of the tunnel so I'm going to hold onto the dream.
Well, that's the other thing: As much as we all would like to see Jah Reid cut, I'm just not certain that they can find someone off the waiver wire to replace him.

In theory, it seems like it would be easy but with their waiver priority so low, it might be difficult.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.