View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 12:27 PM   #110
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm projecting six receivers
You're carrying one more OL than I am - you're keeping Devey on the roster, I'm using the spot on a WR.

Otherwise we have a pretty similar general construction.

Devey's a 29 yr old UDFA with a nothing of a career. I see no way he makes the roster given the raw numbers we can throw at the interior OL. Moreover, they could cut him loose and he'll just sit on the street for awhile. If they need him, they'll re-sign him (more likely they'll just call up Mama from the PS). I don't see a home for him.

I'm not wholly convinced they carry 7 WRs either; could see them trying to hold onto another OLB. Or...sadly...Jah Reid. But I've been trying to get rid of him since week 1 and Erving is my light at the end of the tunnel so I'm going to hold onto the dream.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.