View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 06:53 AM   #49
MY LITTLE #15

If I was moving in with a guy....

1. I wouldn't be going to the movies alone with another guy, especially one my man hasn't met.

2. I wouldn't be hanging out with a group of guys at a bar without my man there. A girl's night is one thing. If her single friend wants to go man hunting, she should not be taking your woman as her wing woman.

Do not go out with another chick "to see how she likes it". That's petty, immature bullshit. Tell her you don't like her going out with other people you haven't met yet. It's one thing if you're just dating, but it's different if the two of you are getting ready to move in with each other. If she doesn't want you meeting her friends, tell her to take a hike.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote