View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 07:50 AM   #43
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
The lady at convenience store said basically the same thing & I was like no they need to win it tonight so that we don't have to worry about a let down at home and give the Mets a chance. Geeze The guys have put everything into it and lets finish this thing tonight.
Thats in every teams fan base. I want to win at home. I get that.

Seeing and sharing with my son my team winning a World Series live at home is one of the best memories I'll ever have in my life.

But as any rational fan knows, you go for the win. You can celebrate with the fans in a day or two.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.