View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #39
Special Teams ACE!!!

Clay was also one of the people who told me to go watch DS9 after I finished TNG. I didn't watch Star Trek as a kid, so I'm still kind of a n00b, even though I've now seen all the episodes at least once from TNG through Enterprise. Some of the really good ones I've seen 5+ times. So calling me the Trekkie is kind of misleading, because Clay was the Curzon Dax to my Benjamin Sisko.

I'm also a Star Wars fan, although I haven't watched Clone Wars or gotten into any of the other story elements beyond what's in the movies. I will watch the JJ Abrams Star Wars movies just so I can bitch about how bad he's going to make them.

How Paramount can listen to that dumb**** say, "I don't like Star Trek" and then hire him to direct Star Trek movies is beyond me. It's one thing to be unfamiliar with the franchise. It's another to not like it and make production decisions SPECIFICALLY to go against the appeal that made it the entertainment giant it was before Abrams made two movies.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.