View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 09:14 PM   #197
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
With all the talk about how Scottie Scheffler is boring; to me, Tiger was the most boring golfer ever. Unlike Jack Nicholas, he never made a Sunday charge and most of his wins were blowouts. He played in a time between the great players and there was really no one to challenge him.

Plus, it seems that he wasn't a very good husband or driver.

One thing that he was like Jack in that really bothered me; the coverage given to these players when they were out of contention. I guess that's what other people wanted to see however I was always interested in seeing the leaders. Not their fault however it was frustrating to spend so much time on a player that was out of it.
There's a pretty decent argument that Mickelson, Els, and Singh were better and more talented than any player in today's era. Well, other than maybe Scheffler himself but he's got a lot to prove still to be talked about in those terms.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.