View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 04:17 PM   #15782
MVP

FMB must have had a trust fund for kitchen and grilling gadgets. If there is ever a yard sale I will show up with a box truck...He had nice stuff except for his trash can smoker.

I do not care if it's so accurate that it's only off by 1/2 of 1/2 of a degree (TW is ±0.7°F) no hand held thermometer is worth $80 ($60 on sale) when the new stuff does it with wifi or hardwired with great for a fraction of the cost.

I have this at $50 Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F 3 year advanced replacement warranty

For $20 (on sale for $16) this has a temperature accuracy: ±1.8°F with a 3 AR year warranty.

For $24 it has 0.9F accuracy (vs TW's 0.7), 3 second read and 3X the warranty Advanced Replacement) than the TW at a savings of $45.

If FMB didn't have said "Gadget" trust fund, IMHO, He would own ThermoWorks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Since this is the FMB! Thread, Thermoworks has some smoking hot deals on Thermapens. FMB! Swore by Thermoworks and got me started. I then got my parents and my buddies started.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote