Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 07:57 AM   #156
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
I don't know, seems to me when the earth around you is bubbling and steaming it's a good idea to mind the signs that tell you to stay on the boardwalks. But John's stories of people falling in and disappearing certainly did reinforce that fact.

It was my first visit there, we only had a day and a half to spend there so we never got real far north. When we were planning I didn't realize how much time we were going to eat up just getting to and from the park from Cody, much less how much time it takes to get around in there. But it is an incredible place and should be on everyone's bucket list.
No doubt, that's a lot of country to try to cover around there with limited time.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.